Monday to Thursday, 10am – 3 pm.
Telemedicine Consults Only.
Please call our Clinic Co-ordinator, Emily, to order and pick up medicines.
If you receive premium assistance, MSP reimburses you a portion of your visit fees for naturopathic and massage services. That said, most extended health plans cover both naturopathic and massage services. Some extended health plans have a Health Spending Account that may be used towards our nutrition services. Check with your provider regarding details of your coverage.
We get this one a lot! Who do I see first? Who can help me the most? Where should I spend my money? The answer depends on your health goals:
If you are seeking a deeper understanding of your health or are experiencing concerns about your body, then seeing a Naturopathic Doctor may be the best place to start. In this case, a Holistic Nutritionist can support your health goals by creating a diet plan that can compliment the recommendations from your Naturopathic doctor.
If you are looking to amp up your diet and are seeking guidance in doing so, than a Holistic Nutritionist is the perfect fit!
A Dietitian has completed a degree through university. Dietetics is a regulated profession in BC. A Holistic Nutritionist has completed a privately owned training program resulting in a diploma.
A Dietitian primarily follows Canada’s Food Guide and gives this as a resource. A Registered Holistic Nutritionist tailors a diet plan to the person’s needs to support their health conditions or goals. You will often find Dietiticians working in hospitals, food research, or creating meal structures for schools, large corporations and assisted living houses. Holistic Nutritionists on the other hand, are usually self employed or working in integrative health care spaces.
Cranial Sacral Therapy is a gentle form of bodywork that supports the central nervous system in the following ways:
- deep relaxation
- pain releif
- enhancement of the body’s healing ability
- migraine / headache relief
- alignment of the spinal cord
- fascial tissue support
Dr. Reid is licensed to prescribe pharmaceutical medicines and is exhaustively trained in the interactions that may occur between pharmaceutical and natural medications. You are in extremely good hands here.
Why Choose Us
- Because our patients rarely wait. Rather, they are eagerly awaited for. Because THEY are the reason we exist.
- Because it feels good here. Located in a beautiful heritage house, our clinic is unlike any other in the city. You’ll feel at home with us.
- Because with YOU at the helm, we work integratively with your medical doctor and other healthcare practitioners to provide you with the best care possible.
- Because we provide exceptional customer service. Your comfort is our top priority.
- Because we make healthcare fun! We laugh. Alot.